Our seasonal workers are the heart of our business.
We offer full training to all our workers and provide 100% of our workforce with accommodation.
All work contracts offered have a guaranteed number of hours per month or per contract term.
We offer accommodation to our employees. This is either in a hotel (fully catered) or in self-catering units.
There is charge levied for this.
- Passport / ID card (must be original and valid)
- Jersey registration card / Social Security Number to entitle you to work - click here for more information (arrangements will be made to help you obtain this on your arrival)
- Money (for your first week in Jersey to cover any emergencies - £100 as a guide)
- Bank account (arrangements will be made for you to open a bank account on your arrival)
- Sensible, warm clothing for working in all weather conditions (eg jumpers, fleeces, waterproof clothing)
- Footwear suitable for working outdoors and in a packhouse (all closed toe)
Optional items and suggestions:
- Driving licence (if required to drive in Jersey)
- Lunch box